Friday, November 23, 2012

Marbled Star Maps ... Teske

Renaissance Faires, American Counter Culture, and marbling are 'Well Met:' in the only David W. Teske life forms on earth. Teske a known Trekie, "self-proclaimed idiot savant",  Star Map maker and  'Fairever' can name all the stars visible to the naked eye.  He can also repeat to the second the radio commercials for Jolly Green Giant Peas that he did 45 years ago.





Teske and I collaborated on marbleized star maps. He sold them at  They ended it the hands of such people





5 comments:

  1. Hello Danny, My name is Sebastian Caceres. I am an artist based out of San Francisco Ca. I am very interested in talking to you about David W. Teske. A fellow artist friend and I are very into the work David did and this led us to finding your collaboration. We love what you guys did together too! I have been trying to get my hands on some of his star maps. Thanks for your time.

    -Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention my email address is seby.caceres@gmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many of his maps. I will email you

      Delete
  3. I am happy and amazed to find this page. I am a friend of David's and curator of much of his personal audio archives. He was a very talented man who will be sorely missed. These photographs are blowing my mind. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would very much enjoy hearing your memories of your time with David. I knew him through amateur radio. He was K0CIN and I am W0XO. His term "...savant" is probably quite accurate for this unique man.

    ReplyDelete